Teva's Take Action to Prevent Pregnancy (T.A.P.P.) is dedicated to making sure that acitretin is used as safely as possible. The program provides women and their healthcare providers with information about the risk of birth defects associated with Acitretin use. A variety of tools are available through T.A.P.P. to help prevent the occurrence of pregnancy during use of Acitretin and for three years after the last dose.
Downloadable Program Materials
- Information About T.A.P.P.
- Contraceptive Counseling Referral Form
- Full Prescribing Information with Medication Guide
- Patient Agreement/Informed Consent Form
- Authorization for Use/Disclosure of Health Information
- Voluntary Patient Survey Brochure and Registration Form
and accompanying forms, call 855.850.2138
If you think you've become pregnant while taking Acitretin or within 3 years of stopping:
- Stop taking Acitretin
- Call your doctor to tell him/her you might be pregnant
- Call Teva Pharmaceuticals: 855.850.2138
- Or call FDA MedWatch: 800.FDA.1088 (800.332.1088)
please call: 855.850.2138