Return Goods Policy
Seller's Return Goods Policy
Unless otherwise required by regulation or law.
The following policy applies to products with the following labeler codes:
00093, 00172, 00182, 00555, 00575, 00703, 01000 (for Viaspan only), 50111, 51285, 55253 (inclusive of only the following Seller product NDCs: 55253-0600-30, 55253-0601-30, 55253-0801-30, 55253-0801-90, 55253-0802-30 and 55253-0802-90), 57844, 59310, 63459 & 68546
Products Eligible for Return
Products eligible for return must be expired, in unopened packages (i.e., unopened vials, inhalers, bottles, syringes, etc.) and returned at any time within one (1) year following the expiration date stated on the package. This Return Goods Policy applies to any generic product distributed by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. and its affiliated U.S. generic companies, including IVAX Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Goldline Laboratories, Inc., Barr Laboratories, Inc., Pliva Inc. and Teva Parenteral Medicines (formerly known as SICOR Pharmaceuticals, Inc). This policy also applies to certain of Teva's affiliated U.S. branded companies, divisions or recognized names, including Teva Respiratory, LLC (formerly known as Teva Specialty Pharmaceuticals, LLC and Ivax Laboratories, Inc.), Teva Select Brands (formerly known as Teva Biologics & Specialty Products and Gate Pharmaceuticals), Teva Women's Health, Inc. (formerly known as Duramed, Inc.), Teva Neuroscience Inc., Teva CNS, Cephalon, Inc. and Teva Oncology (collectively, "Seller").
Seller Return Goods Agent
Inmar/MedTurn Pharmaceutical Services ("Inmar/MedTurn") is the approved return goods agent for Seller. Inmar/MedTurn will accept Seller return good shipments from other third party return goods processors.
Seller will not pay for, nor reimburse customers for, any return goods transportation costs, handling fees, or processing fees incurred. Direct purchasing customers are specifically prohibited from deducting from any payment any such return transportations costs, handling fees, or processing fees.
All returns should be sent to Inmar/MedTurn for RA requests (labels) using one of the following options: https://CLSNETLINK.COM, email email@example.com or send fax to (817) 868-5343. To contact Inmar/MedTurn Pharmaceutical Services—Ft. Worth directly, please call (800) 967-5952 or (817) 868-5300. Please ensure that a debit memo number is provided for each request. To receive reimbursement, all eligible returns should be shipped pre-paid to: Inmar/MedTurn Pharmaceutical Services, 4332 Empire Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155. Customers will only be eligible to receive reimbursement for those product units submitted to Inmar/MedTurn; Inmar/MedTurn will work with all customers to ensure that all product units are received. Any discrepancies with regard to the quantity of units returned/submitted to Inmar/MedTurn should be resolved between Inmar/MedTurn and the respective customer before Inmar/MedTurn submits a final claim to Seller for refund reimbursement.
All eligible products shipped to Inmar/MedTurn shall be shipped in a safe, secure, and reliable manner, and in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and statutes. It is the shipper's responsibility to securely package all return goods to prevent breakage during transit and otherwise comply with laws and regulations applicable to the packaging, shipping, and transport of return goods shipments. Inmar/MedTurn's acceptance of damaged, broken, wet, and/or leaking shipping containers damaged before or during shipment shall in no way obligate Seller to reimburse the customer for the returned goods. Seller recommends that all customers insure return goods shipments.
1) The following goods may not be returned under this Return Goods Policy and are deemed Non-returnable goods:
a) TRISENOX® (arsenic trioxide) injection ampoules manufactured with an expiration date of 12/1/2012 or later and TREANDA® (bendamustine HCI for injection); returns of said TRISENOX®, and TREANDA®, shall be subject to the former Cephalon, Inc. Return Goods Policy.
b) SYNRIBO® (omacetaxine mepesuccinate) injection with NDC number 63459-0177-14.
c) Forms-only returns (ie, merchandise must be received by Inmar/MedTurn Pharmaceutical Services to receive a return credit).
d) Merchandise sold on a non-returnable basis, marked non-returnable, professional sample, professional package, free goods or with similar markings or special label.
e) Merchandise damaged by insurable catastrophes such as fire, smoke, etc. or involved in salvage, bankruptcy or fire sales.
f) Merchandise sold, purchased or distributed contrary to federal, state or local law.
g) Partially or fully open packages or packages from which labels have been removed or defaced in any manner.
h) Non-approved returns as directed by Seller.
i) Products purchased for federal and state governmental customers for stockpiling purposes (ie, such sales shall be final and non-returnable).
Note: Products not eligible for return and reimbursement can be sent to Inmar/MedTurn for disposal and destruction; however, no reimbursement will be issued for said product unless state or local law requires otherwise. Additionally, the processing of non-returnable product or non-approved customer returns may subject customers to processing fees.
Valuation of Returns
1) For direct customers, a credit will be issued based upon the lower of the current published price at the time the returned merchandise is received by Inmar/MedTurn OR Seller's original invoice price. All credits for the above-labeled products will be issued by Seller's Accounting Department at the North Wales, PA location directly to customer's account.
2) For such direct customers, Seller shall not accept returns or issue credits with respect to customer returns hereunder made through a distributor or wholesaler, and all return transactions and credits therefor shall be effected directly between customer and Seller.
3) For indirect customers, a refund will be issued based upon the lower of the current published price at the time the returned merchandise is received by Inmar/MedTurn OR the original contract price at point of purchase from the wholesaler. A refund will be issued by Inmar/MedTurn to any indirect account.
4) Customers are prohibited from deducting based on debit memo amounts without the prior approval of such transaction from Seller. Debit memo amounts are often estimated and not formally considered valid by Seller until final approvals have been secured and therefor should not be deducted from future payments to Seller.
1) Seller reserves the right to verify all returns to make certain that they conform to this Return Goods Policy.
2) Seller reserves the right to promptly destroy any returned merchandise that whether or not eligible for credit or exchange.
3) Seller requires proof of purchase source of all merchandise returned for credit or exchange.
4) Transportation charges, including insurance, are the responsibility of the customer.
5) With respect to claim merchandise, an even exchange or credit will be allowed for loss or damage evident at delivery time if noted on the carrier's delivery receipt and reported to Seller within five (5) days. Concealed loss or damage must be inspected by the carrier within fifteen (15) days after delivery and carrier's inspection report must be forwarded to Seller. To request a Return Authorization (RA) please contact Seller's Returns department at (215) 591-8859 or TevaReturns.TevaReturns@tevapharm.com.
6) Seller's Return Goods Policy strictly prohibits any sales representative or any other employee from giving samples or stock packages to any customer to replace merchandise. All returns must be made according to this Return Goods Policy.
For VIASPAN® returns, please call toll-free (877) 5-VIASPAN to request a return goods authorization number prior to shipping product back for credit. These returns must be sent to: Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc., 220 Lake Drive, Newark, Delaware 19711. Fax: (302) 266-7556.
For Plan B® and Plan B® One-Step returns, please call Customer Support toll-free at (800) 330-1271 to request a return goods authorization number prior to shipping product back for credit. These returns must be sent to: ICS, 420 International Blvd., Suite 500, Brooks, KY 40109.
This Return Goods Policy is subject to change by Seller at any time and without prior notice to other parties.